Please make sure that the email you will input is correct. As we will be sending a link for you to update your password.
1) Nissan Express Service (NES) is exclusive to all Nissan customers who own Urvan, Almera, NP300 Navara, Sylphy, Altima, Xtrail and Juke
2) Nissan Express Service (NES) can only be availed thru booking service appointment via book.nissanservice.ph, NCAC or selected Nissan Dealership.
3) In online booking, customer has to completely fill up the required fields for NES to proceed with the appointment confirmation.
4) A representative from the selected Nissan Dealership will call the customer to confirm the booked appointment.
5) The customer must arrive before or not later than 5 minutes from the start of the appointment time to ensure completion of service within the 30-minute guaranteed time.
6) Appointment time refers to the start of the 30-minute guaranteed time.
7) The 30-minute guaranteed time refers to the clock time which starts when the vehicle enters the NES bay and ends when it exits the NES bay.
8) The Service Advisor (SA) will notify the customer of the clock time’s start and end.
9) Late and walk in customers may not be accepted for appointment and subject to availability of NES technician and work bay.
10) Other customer concerns, special requests, SA recommendation and additional jobs are not included in the 30-minute guaranteed time.
11) Carwash is not included in the 30-minute guaranteed time
12) No pre-inspection or vehicle walk around checklist prior to the start of the 30-minute guaranteed time
13) Online Payments made through Credit card and Debit card is not refundable.
14) Cancellation of Online Payments is subject to credit card and debit card cancelation process. Customer may contact the Dealer for payment cancellation conditions.
15) Online Payments made through Credit card and Debit card is non-transferrable to a different Nissan Dealership and services may only be availed from the original Nissan Dealership selected during the time of booking.
16) Customer can reschedule the appointment time and date.
17) If the 30-minute guaranteed time is not met, labor is free.
18) Nissan Dealership may re-schedule, re-book, or cancel any booking due to Force Majeure.
19) Nissan, reserves the right, without prior notice, to revise, amend or revoke any of the terms and conditions stated herein, including the rates of the Discount, the guaranteed prices as well as the services and parts covered.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either mandatorily required by law as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Platform you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Platform and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Website Development Team) at email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information. When you create a NISSAN EXPRESS SERVICE ONLINE account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and complete and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, and third party service providers), for some or all of the following purposes:
NISSAN Group may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by NISSAN Group. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, NISSAN Group takes steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Philippine Data Privacy Act.
NISSAN Group does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent. You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updating Your Personal Information. You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Nissan Express Service Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Information. If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by NISSAN Group within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information. NISSAN Group ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
NISSAN Group uses 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by NISSAN Group please contact us at our NCAC hotline at (02)4036593 or at (0927)6009557.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Nissan Express Service password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Nissan Express Service. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should instantly contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Children. Nissan Express Service does not knowingly allow anyone sell Products and Services for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
When you visit Nissan Express Service our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus. Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
NISSAN Group Right. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NISSAN GROUP HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF NISSAN GROUP HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST NISSAN GROUP FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Contacting NISSAN Group. If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org